We provide the following innovative services:
- Procurement, renewal and Management of Expatriate Quota positions
- Procurement, renewal and extension of STR (Subject to Regularisation) Visas
- Procurement, renewal and extension TWP (Temporary Work Permits)
- Procurement and renewal of Re-Entry Visas for single or Multiple journeys
- Procurement of, and renewal of Temporary and Permanent Residence Permits
- Compilation of data, preparation of monthly Expatriate quota returns and filing with the Federal Ministry of the Interior.
- Change of Employment for in-country mobilizations
- Assistance with employees outside Nigeria for processing of relevant travel documents with the appropriate Nigerian Embassy/High Commission in the country of abode.
- Initial procurement and subsequent renewal of Work/Residence permits and CERPAC (Combined Expatriate Residence Permit Cards)
- Re-designation of expatriates from one Expatriate Quota position to another
- Change of Employment: New employee joining your company from another
company in Nigeria
- Fresh Mobilisations: New employee joining the company from overseas either
with spouse, Partner or children
- In-Country mobilizations
- Business, Social visits for employees (either single status or accompanied by
spouse, children or other dependants)
- We provide value-added immigration intelligence services providing advise on the immigration requirements of other countries where clients are travelling
- We advise on likely changes in Nigerian immigration procedures therefore allowing you to stay ahead of changes in immigration rules
- Immigration mapping: We are able to prepare a schedule based on information received from you of the best method of regularizing your immigration requirements at the most cost effective, fast and efficient means possible.
- Immigration services are tailored to fit your employee and organizational requirements.
- We have in-house legal counsel able to quickly analyse and provide legal advise and where necessary, step-into any situation which requires prompt legal intervention.
We are currently establishing working relations with resource persons in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Singapore, and South Africa who will assist with immigration documentation and advice when required. We hope to strengthen ties with these and other offices in the near future.
Our Company has run large scale, highly technical mobilization and immigration regularization assignments involving a range of quota position mixes from executive management, middle management and lower tier subcontractors, and has demonstrated its ability to mobilise expatriate personnel from their home country to Nigeria and regularize their status on time, each time. An example is the NLNG Base Project (Trains 4 & 5) on Bonny Island, and the Expansion Project (Train 3).